Our commitment to introducing companies and their guests to the world of boating and sailing is based on many years of experience.
Corporate "amateur" regattas to experience the thrill of sailing first hand. Our Corporate Sailing division has inspired thousands of people to go sailing.
Top quality logistics, exclusive venues, professional staff at your side, carefully selected boats, tuition, fun and, above all, extreme attention to safety are the basis of our service.
Corporate Sailing Experience is dedicated to those who wish to offer their guests an experience beyond the ordinary and beyond the common imagination.
Corporate Sailing Experience is a turnkey product of the highest quality and reliability.
CORPORATE REGATTA CONCEPT
- Welcome coffee at the yacht club
- Start of Sailing Challenge activities
- Full day or half day sailing activity
- Snacks and drinks on board
- Lunch/Aperitif/Dinner served on the YCIT terrace
- Use of the YCIT Members' Lounge upon request
- Awards ceremony
ORGANISATION OF A COMPANY REGATTA
- Theoretical briefing in the conference room
- Embarkation, accommodation on board and preliminary briefing
- Training sails, manoeuvres and regatta techniques
- Simulated start and regatta trials.
- 1st regatta
- 2nd regatta
- Return and regatta debriefing
- Final ranking based on the scores obtained by each crew in the two regattas
For further information:
Bianca Moriani | firstname.lastname@example.org
Claudio Sattin | email@example.com